Monday, May 18, 2015

Week 1 complete!!!

WEEK 1 COMPLETE!!!!

So Team MAli has finished the first official training week. On the whole both of us have stuck to the routine. Spinning, running, out on the bike twice with a total of 90km ridden this week alone (65km on Saturday). Not a bad start although I am definitely going to have to be careful with my knackered knees. I could feel them going to the end of the ride.

For my weekly routines I think it's going to be spin classes, running and cycling on two of the days  per week. I think Matt is turbo-ing and cycling most days. From looking at Strava he had a good day out on Sunday - I was recovering from going to the evening of Ben and Rach's wedding where all the alcohols were drunk.

Actually the ride on Saturday was great. Beautiful day for it - yes I probably should have been flying but I needed to get out on the bike. I also trialed one of the carb gel sachets. I can conclusively state that they are revolting. Possibly buying 20 before trying them may have been a mistake but as all the hot cyclists have them I thought they couldn't be that bad... how wrong I was. The consistency is likened to when one has a heavy cold...

Anyway - see pics below from the ride.

Ali


Stunning little cottage hidden away.

Picture taken whilst getting my bearings.

No comments:

Post a Comment